Tomorrow I pack up and travel back to Arizona. So I still technically have one more vacation day before I go back to work. I have been so thankful to spend time with my family but haven’t been getting to the gym or eating very healthy. I am looking forward to getting back to my routine soon.
My family is wonderful, but pretty crazy too. We had a lot of fun and here are some of the highlights of the trip
- My sister ran the Berbee Derbee 5k on Thanksgiving and I went to watch her run with my mom and her fiance.
- I made an AMAZING turkey using Alton Brown’s recipe, found here: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/good-eats-roast-turkey-recipe/index.html
- My sister and I got to eat lunch with our two friends Laura and Diana, who we have known since elementary school.
- We celebrated my dad’s birthday
- My sister found her wedding dress!
So, one last day to soak it all in before I go back, work for three weeks, and then have time off at Christmas!
Hope you all are having a relaxing weekend.
Peace and Love,