Home Alone is probably my favorite Christmas movie.. but there are so many unanswered questions (yes, I know it is a movie and sometimes you are supposed to “suspend reality”).
1. Why didn’t the burglars just give up?
2. Why didn’t the police bust open the door?
3. How did the house get so clean after Kevin went crazy?
4. What ever happened to the tarantula?
5. Wouldn’t Kevin need to give his testimony in court to prosecute the burglars?
6. If Kevin went to bed so early, wouldn’t he wake up earlier than everyone else?
7. With 15 people in the house, not a single one woke up before 8:00 a.m.?
8. Why wouldn’t the airline bump anyone to let the mom go home right away?
9. Why does the aftershave hurt when Kevin puts it on his face?
If anyone has explanations I would love to hear them. Also, doesn’t that Macaroni and Cheese dinner look amazing?
What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Peace and Love,