Being the last day of 2012, I thought I would take the day to reflect on the positive changes I have experienced throughout the year.
- I got better and felt more confident in my career.
- I started my blog.
- I traveled to San Diego with my mom, Long Beach to visit my dear friend Madelyn, and back to Wisconsin for Thanksgiving.
- I feel more polished and professional in my appearance and demeanor.
- My sister got engaged and asked me to be her MOH.
- I paid down over $10,000 of credit card debt.
- I started running again.
- I reached two years of sobriety.
- I lost 16 pounds!
This year has been great, and was honestly one of the best years in recent history. I also grew in ways that aren’t able to be measured. I am so grateful to my mom, dad, sister and family of friends. Without the support of “my village” (as my fabulous friend Tracy would say) I would not be where I am now. I have a feeling that BIG changes will happen in 2013…so stay tuned and hang on for the ride!
Blessings to you in 2013.
Peace and Love,