Tuesdays can be rough. I have meetings almost all day and they don’t end until 10 p.m., so some Tuesdays knowing that it will be a long day brings me down right away, but it shouldn’t. Even though I am stuck in an office when I would rather be soaking up sunshine on a beach towel, I can make the most of this glorious day.
Here are the 7 ways I am going to make sure I have a great day today!
1. Listen to music I love.
2. Ride my bike in the sunshine during lunch.
3. Smile at everyone I see.
4. Be of service to others- help when I can.
5. Eat lots of fruit and veggies so I feel good on the inside and out.
6. Focus on the positives- I am alive, I have a job, my basic needs are met.
7. Tell the people in my life that I love and appreciate them.
You only get one life! Make the most of it!
Peace and Love,