This poor blog. I was way too busy or tired to update it for the past month and a half or so. Moving to a new city is not exactly easy. It’s costly and kind of exhausting. I’m really glad I am now in a city that feels more in line with my values.
Here are some of the highlights from the past month.
- I moved into my new apartment. It’s huge and awesome.
- I am starting to figure out how to get around Seattle. I still get lost a lot, but I’m learning.
- I have started making friends here.
- People here seem to have a lot of money which means great babysitting opportunities.
- There are lots of festivals and awesome restaurants.
- I went on my first Washington hike.
- I started crafting again. Right now I’m making these citrus coasters.
- I am getting settled into my new job. I feel like I’m finally making some progress.
I am hoping to keep posting regularly.
Peace and Love,